- The vision of the Diocese of Ruaha is based on John 10/10: Jesus speaks: ‚I have come so that they may have life and have it in greater measurey.‘ In the conviction that every human being has the right to reach the fullness of his life the Diocese of Ruaha will do its part so that people will experience the love of God in the realization of the verse.
- Persons with disabilities are to be allowed equal participation or participation in social life in accordance with their human rights. Work is being done to bring about change in their attitudes towards, and acceptance of, negative attitudes within their families and their immediate and wider environment.
- Offering education in Rehabilitation for doctors and medical stuff working in collaboration with the Government
- Promoting skills and abilities using locally available human resources and materials
- Offers for medical care, education and therapy for children and adults
- Adaptation of various aids such as wheelchairs, seats and standing aids, crutches, chairs etc.
- Providing hope in the opening of opportunities for rehabilitation and removal of the stigma of disability
- Influencing the Government policy positively on the inclusion of people with disabilities in the field of schools and working places
- Medical assistance and mediation of access to the facilities of the health system
- Prescription and implementation of physiotherapy
- Development of a model project for future imitation in several locations in the Southern Highlands